AltaSea at the Port of Los Angeles,
together with Visionary Sponsors,
For the first time, AltaSea is also proud to be presenting the Cornerstone Award.
Special early-bird rate available now for the first 50 tickets!
All proceeds go to support AltaSea’s Project Blue education program.
$100 for each General Admission ticket
$1,000 for a pair of VIP Admission tickets
If you cannot attend Blue Hour, you can donate to AltaSea here.
AltaSea is a 501(c)(3) and donations are tax-deductible.
All tickets include:
Admission to Blue Hour 3: The Warehouse
1 meal ticket for redemption at on-site food trucks
1 drink ticket for redemption at a bar on-site.
1 digital swag bag (sent via email).
Tickets are tax-deductible up to $75.
Ticket prices do not reflect surcharges and processing fees.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- AltaSea will be following all Covid-19 guidelines set by the City of Los Angeles at the time of the event. Please check this website for updates before the event as guidelines may change.
- All guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test within 72 hours of the event.
- Trolleys are open air and guests will be required to wear a mask while on the trolley.
- Restrooms will be cleaned at least twice (2x) during the event hours.
- Masks required for attendees while in crowded areas; waiting for food service; and while seated at the main stage portion of the event.
- If you or anyone in your party has or is experiencing Covid-19, flu-like, or cold-like symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.