AltaSea at the Port of Los Angeles is proud to host
The Blue Hour
on October 10, 2020 from 6:45-8:45 PM
(parking lot will open at 6:00 PM)
next to the USS Battleship Iowa in San Pedro, CA.
- Never seen before on a big screen, footage of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park filmed by the Schmidt Ocean Institute.
- The U.S. debut of a pivotal section of Peter Sellars’ production of Mozart’s Idomeneo.
- An evocative and motivational collection of videos about the Wonders, Dangers, and Solutions found at sea.
- An appearance from Dr. Bob Ballard (Ocean Exploration Trust) accepting the Explorer Award.
- A unique art installation projected over the USS Iowa by artists Mason Rothschild and Annie Sperling, in collaboration with world renowned artist, Refik Anadol.
- Dame Helen Mirren to open The Blue Hour with a special recorded message for AltaSea.
All proceeds go to support AltaSea’s Project Blue educational programs.
$250 for vehicles with 4 or less occupants
$350 for vehicles with 5 or more occupants
$1000 for VIP placement of vehicle
If you cannot attend The Blue Hour, you can donate to AltaSea here.
AltaSea is a 501(c)(3) and contributions are tax-deductible.
All tickets include:
1 parking space at The Blue Hour
2 vegetarian “lite-bites” boxes from San Pedro Brewing Company
1 swag bag per attendee
Tickets are tax-deductible up to $210.
Ticket prices do not reflect surcharges and processing fees.
For optimal screen visibility, vehicles will be parked according to size.